This machine makes the union of the gear with the crown by means of a Kistler press. .
For this, the installation consists of:
- Robot: Performs the manipulation of the pieces from the entrance belt, pressing and exit belt.
- Entrance Conveyor: Composed of two belts for gears and crowns. It has a step-by-step mechanism.
- Press Kistler: It is responsible for the union of the pieces (gear and crown), it is composed of servomotor and control. This control executes different programs depending on the type of gear, varying travel and torque, and informing if the work is OK or NOK.
- Exit Conveyor: Tape where the pieces are deposited accepted OK.
- Rejection: Tape where parts not accepted NOK are deposited.